Statement pursuant to Legislative Decree D.Lgs. 30.06.2003 No. 196 “Code for the protection of personal data.”
1) Legislative Decree D.Lgs. 30.6.2003 No. 196 “Code for the protection of personal data” establishes rules to ensure that personal data are processed by respecting the data subject’s rights, fundamental freedoms and dignity, particularly with regard to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to personal data protection.
The data subject (the natural or legal person, body or association to which the data refer) or the person from whom the personal data are collected must be informed beforehand that they will be processed.
2) The aforementioned law considers processing to mean any operation, or set of operations concerning the collection, recording, organization, keeping, interrogation, elaboration, modification, selection, retrieval, comparison, utilization, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, erasure and destruction of data, whether the latter are contained or not in a data bank.
3) With regard to your position as client/supplier of CITI Traduzioni and in compliance with the aforementioned provisions, we hereby inform you that:
a) we need to collect and successively process your personal data for the purpose of fulfilling the formalities concerning your business relations with our Company;
b) our Company will process the personal data you supply for the purpose of complying with the regulations established by the statutory, tax, accounting rules, for administrative and commercial management of the relationship, for fulfilment of contractual obligations or in any case pertinent to the performance of the relations established with you and the activities of our Company, thereby including the protection, control and management of credit and, as data collected for the performance of economic activities, for statistical and marketing purposes;
c) the data in question are processed
1) with the aid of electronic means
2) without the aid of electronic means
– with all other means provided by technological developments
– in a lawful way
– by specifically appointed and authorized persons with the use of safety measures able to guarantee that the subject to whom the data refer is treated with confidentiality so as to prevent unlawful access by third parties or unauthorized persons in accordance with the aforementioned minimum safety measures.
d) Providing your personal data is obligatory since your refusal to supply them will prevent CITI Traduzioni from fulfilling the aforementioned formalities.
e) Communication: your data will be kept in the offices of CITI Traduzioni and will only be communicated to competent parties for fulfilment of the necessary services and correct management of the business relationship, for which protection of the data subject’s rights will be guaranteed;
f) the data you supply may only be notified and/or disseminated when this is established by law or by a Community regulation.
Data Controller is CITI Traduzioni.
The data subject’s rights are listed in art. 7.
DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
Art. 7 – (Right of access to personal data and other rights)
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
a) of the source of the personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per article 5, sub-section 2;
e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b) erasure, anonymization, or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.